Foster's Coach House Tavern, an operating tavern since 1890, has occupied its place at the "four corners" of Rhinebeck for over 125 years, offering good food, fine drinks and good cheer to folks from near and far.
Built by Walter Decker in 1890, the Tavern was purchased by Wally Foster in 1941, then purchased by Bob and Karen Kirwood in 1965. The Bender Family purchased the Tavern in 2016 and are committed to ensuring the legacy of Foster's Coach House Tavern carries on far into the future....
6411 Montgomery St
Rhinebeck, NY 12572